[Board] FOSS4G 2009 RFP

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Thu Oct 25 05:20:57 PDT 2007

To me it is a missed opportunity to not have concluded on this
discussion before issuing the RFP.

Getting the base funding of OSGeo more stable I think we had good
ideas during the board meeting (for instance by reducing expenses
and / or by charging more for (some of the!?) workshops).

But if this should or can not be delayed with a week, or be discussed
before on this list or IRC, that's what it will be :-)
Just my 2 cents,
Jeroen