[Board] IBM open source contact info?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Sep 4 14:02:35 PDT 2007

We are trying to open source our image decoder.  To do so we need to
have IBM release a minor piece of IP.  Things are progressing more
slowly than we would like and since they have nothing in particular to
gain from doing this for us, we've no particular leverage to expedite
the process.

So, I'm sending this note to you board-folks in the hope than one of you
might have a good higher-level contact within IBM that we could get in
touch with to try to speed things along a bit.  (I'd prefer to be
somewhat tactful and discreet about this, so I'm not sending this to
board list instead of the general discuss list.)

I'll buy the beer in Victoria if anyone can help out -- thanks.

-mpg