[Board] FOSS4G 2008 Budget

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Apr 10 15:11:14 PDT 2008

Directors,

Attached is the working budget for FOSS4G 2008, which we will be using
as the guide going forward.  It is, to my mind, balanced with respect
to reasonable probabilities of attendance and sponsorship (one is
never 100% sure with these things).  I feel OSGeo is taking an
acceptable risk in accepting this budget going forward in partnership
with GISSA to put on the event.

Any questions are welcome, we'll formally approve this and the GISSA
agreement at the next board meeting, pending your acceptance of this
budget.

Paul