[Board] Board Meeting Friday

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Jan 10 14:38:14 PST 2008

Hey, sorry I meant to reply to this earlier, but it looks like you guys
already got the proper links.  As Tyler said, it's
http://docs.codehaus.org/download/attachments/9765352/010-GtCopyright-HJMversion_FINAL.odt

Yes, the contributor agreement will need to be signed by an official of
the foundation.  As for the legal review, this draft was done by Heather
Meeker, in collaboration with Adrian.  So it was drafted by our lawyer,
with input from GeoTools.  I had assumed that was enough of a legal
review?  Or would you like a formal report on the issues or something?
My understanding was that having her take the lead on writing it would
cover the legal issues.

Chris