[Board] Fw: RE: [Spanish] Modificación en el Programa de Talleres, II Jornadas de SIG Libre en Girona

jo at frot.org jo at frot.org
Fri Jan 18 09:00:40 PST 2008

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 08:22:07AM -0800, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Our members may get sharp and pointy from time to time, but they
> always did before OSGeo, and they will no doubt continue to do so.

Shrug. Offering a workshop to a conference organised by an OSGeo local
chapter, then pulling out of it 6 weeks before the conference on the
grounds that "we can't dedicate human resources to a free software event"
looks like active bad faith towards MapGuide OS and towards OSGeo to me.
I can't gloss over that, and thought others might care to know of such
negative rumblings in the community.

jo