RE: [Board] Fw: RE: [Spanish] Modificación en el Programa de Talleres,II Jornadas de SIG Libre en Girona

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri Jan 18 09:39:47 PST 2008

Without having any further background than the quote below, Autodesk has enough positive karma banked that I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt this time -- sometimes resource and time and business constraints are such that you have to make difficult decisions that negatively effect one constiuency in order to positively effect another.

-mpg