RE: [Board] Fw: RE: [Spanish] Modificación en el Programa de Talleres,II Jornadas de SIG Libre en Girona

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Fri Jan 18 13:50:00 PST 2008

That's less exciting to talk about than "active bad faith" but I suspect - and I don't know because this is a big place - that Michael's more prosaic formulation is the most accurate.

Yesterday I wandered into the head of MapGuide's office and he himself was making some code changes to submit out to the tree, adding work to the Fusion stuff that DM previously built.

Again, I don't know what one person in one of our many sales offices around the world are doing with their local quarterly budgets but here at headquarters the commitment remains.

Gary