[Board] Teach-in 2009

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 30 13:21:09 PDT 2008

Good insights Mark.

After reading your comments -- it made me realize that by trying to
accommodate conflicting views on this and as a consequence diluting
our association with this effort - we'd be just compromising the many
benefits for both OSGeo and the organizers which really doesn't make
any sense to me.

What it boils down to -- Teach-in without OSGeo branding would be a
very big net loss to the organization no matter how you slice it.

Let's make it happen.

Dave