[Board] Re: [Foss4g2009] OSGeo AGM at FOSS4G?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 3 06:28:53 PST 2009

Hi Cameron, space for a 2 hour meeting would be ideal.  While it
always depends on scope 1.5 hours will feel a bit too tight.  Of
course, I missed 2008's AGM, so others might have a different
perspective.  But at least for logistical purposes, I'd like to see
at least 2 hours if possible.

Thank you,
Tyler