[Board] Board Meeting July first

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 28 06:19:41 PDT 2010

Arnulf,

If OSGeo is to be associated with this document, I believe there is a
missing section: as the OGC has specific sections such as "The OGC's
position regarding open source software", we should also include a
section on OSGeo, such as "How OSGeo promotes open standards", and/or
"How OSGeo promotes open source software", and/or "How OSGeo promotes
open data".

-jeff