[Board] Next Board Meeting: Nov. 4th

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 4 10:30:58 PDT 2010

Looks like we'll have to postpone this one.  Tim, Daniel, Chris and I were
there, but since the agenda is kind of lightweight anyway it doesn't seem a
big deal.

The only item for vote was the graduation of geomajas - perhaps this can be
run through the mailing list for a unanimous vote instead of waiting for a
rescheduled meeting?

Tyler

--

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director, OSGeo
tmitchell at osgeo.org
+1-250-303-1831
See you at FOSS4 2011 Denver in September!