[Board] Fwd: Invoice from GITA

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 16 10:06:55 PDT 2010

After talking with the GITA staff that came to FOSS4G they explained that they had to pay out of pocket for their travel and attendance to get to Barcelona and are billing us accordingly (I have an invoice).  Apart from this and as long as sponsorship goes smoothly, there should be no other direct pay expenses like this as GITA's credit will cover other things.

I'll need approval, (from Frank as treasurer I guess?), to pay for this since it's well beyond my personal expense budget.  It's a $10,000 deposit to cover travel related expenses they have/will incur.