[Board] (paper) mail handling process

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Wed Oct 26 09:39:55 PDT 2011

We are using the EarthClass mail service, which provides us with a physical address.  Daniel and I have accounts and get notified as mail comes in.  Notices were going to my spam folder, but I've fixed that now :-)

I suggest our policy be that as mail comes in, I (as Secretary) will be responsible for initial triage of new mail.  This will likely be either to immediately just trash it, or to request a scan of the contents and route it to the appropriate board member -- typically Daniel (as Finance Minister) I suspect.

-mpg