[Board] Financial Report

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 2 12:46:46 PDT 2011

Tim,

I certainly have my hand in all the financial side of things, so if there are discussions about finances I'll be there with my banking hat on.  There really is a conflict for me to be the Treasurer though since I'm being paid from these same finances, so someone else providing oversight is important.  It's also something I could spend too much of my time on trying to handle all on my own, so having a team approach is certainly helpful on a pragmatic level too.

Good questions, thanks.
Tyler