[Board] FW: HubCast Information

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Feb 13 13:17:35 PST 2012

I just got a call from a company called HubCast (see below) - they are basically in the business of doing printing for you at remote locations, e.g. to get 1000 color flyers printed and delivered overnight to your conference venue.

I've no idea how competitive their prices are, but they do solve the person-on-the-ground problem and they can't be any more expensive than using the gold-plated facilities at your typical hotel/conference center.

Anyway, Tyler apparently used them 1-3 times a month for the past year or more, running $200-700 per job.

_mpg