[Board] more Face to Face planning

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Jan 3 01:21:25 PST 2012

Hi Michael,

I'm currently in two minds as to whether to fly back from Seattle on the
Monday or the Tuesday- there's no difference in cost and it would be nice
to see the city while I'm there! If it's not too much trouble, could you
see roughly what sort of costs I'd be looking at for staying either an
additional one or two nights?

How are we going to sort out the costs of the flights? If I book over the
next couple of days, what's the best/easiest way to get reimbursed?

Cheers

Jo

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Michael P. Gerlek <mpg at flaxen.com> wrote:

> I've got CedarBrook more or less confirmed at this point (hard to nail
> things down with the holiday break and all, but I'm trying)...
>
> * FRANK and JEFF: please indicate on the wiki when you plan to arrive and
> depart, so I can get you rooms.
>
> * JO and MARK: the entire hotel is reserved for Sunday night, so you'll
> have to make alternate arrangements for lodging that night.  Let me know if
> you want me to help with that.
>
> * ALL: please update the wiki to indicate arrival times (and perhaps
> departures).  If enough people are going to be there by dinner time on
> Friday, I can arrange a group dinner for us.
>
> * The last word I got from Tim was that he could not attend, and his name
> isn't on the wiki, so I'm assuming we will only be 8 people.
>
> * Daniel needs a double room, noted.
>
> * It looks like enough of us will be around Sunday afternoon that I will
> assume we want the conference room for Sunday afternoon as well.
>
> * If you have any dietary concerns/restrictions, please let me know so we
> can provide you with appropriately yummy foodstuffs.
>
> -mpg

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>
See the new Helpdesk and Customer
portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com/home>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better
Connected 2010

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.