[Board] Resurrecting the Eclipse discussion

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Jun 12 09:24:06 PDT 2012

I agree with Paul totally- and while I can't speak for the off-list debate,
I didn't read the discussion on this list as particularly negative.
Personally, I want more info before I vote on anything, and I've been
trying to get that info ever since. Ironically, my proposed changes to the
motion were designed to be more positive from OSGeo's perspective- eg lets
not phrase this as something we need to do because we think OSGeo is
failing, but lets do it because it seems like a good thing to do.

I didn't really read much negativity into other people's comments either-
only good old-fashioned discussion.

Jo

864201149.