[Board] Eclipse meeting report

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Sat May 26 01:05:55 PDT 2012

Michael, I have been on vacation for the past week, and still am, I return
home tomorrow night. And I have only had a chance to skim the emails on
this topic so far. I would like the chance to look at the email thread in
more detail on my return, but in general I continue to support the idea of
us working with the Eclipse Foundation. So I encourage you not to withdraw
your motion yet, I will comment more next week when I've had a chance to
catch up with things.

Cheers,
    Peter.