[Board] Invitation to OSGeo to participate in LocationTech

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Wed Oct 31 12:54:22 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I had a good chat with Andrew Ross yesterday about our participation in
LocationTech (will send more nots on that in due course). I am working
through the paperwork for us to formally become an Associate Member of the
Eclipse Foundation to participate in the LocationTech working group.

We need to sign the Eclipse Foundation Membership Agreement which I've
attached. We would be associate members with no fees. Please let me know if
you have any concerns with anything in the agreement.

Is it okay for me to sign and return this as our representative, or should
it be signed by Daniel or Frank or Michael on behalf of OSGeo?

Cheers,
    Peter.