[Board] Advisory Board?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Sep 10 08:08:48 PDT 2012

Hi Cameron,

I fully agree with your pragmatic concerns.

For the record, I am neither in favor of nor against an advisory board
at this point. I don't see a need for it myself, but am not against
someone else spending their time/energy making a case for it and
defining how it would work either. My suggestion about the sponsors was
simply to make sure they are considered *if* we go that route.

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/