[Board] Cost of OSGeo Face-to-Face meetings

Bob Basques bbasques at sharedgeo.org
Fri Mar 1 14:40:22 PST 2013

What abot treating the F2F meetings as mini conferences, hear me out a bit. . .

Maybe do something like invitation only sort of thing, a strict(er) version of a developer conference.

I can see some folks thinking that this might impact the general conferences though.  But i can also see an argument for separating developer/project admins out as well, for more focus on multi-day sprint sorts of things, and or membership meeting topiscs.

Just typing out loud here . . .

Bobb

Bobb
--