[Board] Sponsor NASA WorldWind student competition

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Mar 4 16:44:03 PST 2013

> Hmm, I don't recall discussion of preference for multi-project efforts in the call last week, though I do recall that being something written into the "support for code sprints" document a couple years ago and that we pretty much ignored when supporting the QGIS and GRASS sprints since then.

The F2F discussion as I recall went basically

(1) "we like LiveDVD because it covers multiple projects"
(2) "oh yeah, and like the NorthAmer codesprint does"
(3) "well, but what about the QGIS sprint, which we did support"
(4) "umm, oh, yeah, well, that too, of course"

So, yes, Frank, I should be clearer that the multiprojectedness idea was more of a general sentiment than a hard rule.

-mpg