[Board] 2013 Budget approval

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 06:15:34 PDT 2013

Cameron and others,

Dne 14.3.2013 13:01, Cameron Shorter napsal(a):
> On 14/03/13 03:00, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Daniel Morissette
>> <dmorissette at mapgears.com> wrote:
>> [...]
> [...]
>
> All OSGeo board members,
> I realise that we are all volunteers, but I'm hopeful that we can commit
> to turning around decisions quickly and efficiently, preferably within 2
> working days, and in most cases within 1 working day.
>
> For this thread, we are still waiting on votes or comments from many of us.

If the budget is fixed for now, as it is in the wiki
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=OSGeo_Budget_2013&oldid=69501

than I give +1 for it's approval.

I just did not approve it till now, since the discussion seemed to be
continuing about (from my point of view) cosmetic changes. The budget
follows the principals, we were discussing during the hangout, I'm fine
with it.

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky