[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] Using the FOSS4G brand

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 12:32:21 PST 2013

Hi all,

I'm aware (from previous discussions) of Venka's point. I was also not
asking for permission of usage the "FOSS4G" name for the European
conference, but for OSGeo stamp on it.

But I also have no interest in conquer Europe, without having support
from both - global and local communities. And that is, what was the
original e-mail about.

Jachym