[Board] Fwd: Motion: Proposing Marble for OSGeo Graduation - Passed

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 30 07:18:46 PDT 2013

Hi Jody,

Thanks for this.  Maybe in anticipation of this news, you can start to
work with the MarbleGIS team on a draft of a press release item (copy
structure from this old release:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Press_Release_GeoServer_Graduates_Incubation)
Just mark "DRAFT" on the top of the page, until the Board confirms.

Thanks!

-jeff