[Board] Suggested text for "Expectations for Board Membership"

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Aug 13 08:55:45 PDT 2014

For the record, I am involved in a lot of offline talks lately inviting
others to join the Board, and when I am asked about commitment I simply
answer with two things:

- attend the Board meeting on IRC, once a month, usually around the
second Thursday of the month, for one hour

- be open and share your thoughts on foundation discussions on the
[Board] mailing list

Beyond that, as we are all volunteers, I don't think we can ask for more.

-jeff