[Board] 2014 budget: FOSS4G pre sprint?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 03:49:48 PST 2014

I checked availability with the GeoServer team. We are going to look for
sponsors to add a second day to the FOSS4G sprint (and thus make a weekend
of it). If we can line up sponsors we will stick an agenda topic on the
next board meeting.

Bart has kindly passed on the code sprint guidelines.

Jody Garnett