[Board] ICC 2015 in Rio de Janeiro

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Jul 28 02:40:53 PDT 2014

Hello,
I knew about the ICA-OSGeo MOU but I did not know that Suchith will attend this conference. You also said that you will have help there.
So with this new knowledge, I think we can now say that OSGeo will be present there, so what about the booth then ?

When I mentioned the MOU it was more to have new ones that speaking about the well known existing one. Sorry if I was not clear.

Note that I was guessing, maybe wrongly, that we may ask for a free booth there.
Or at least a special discount for a foundation such as OSGeo.

Hope to hear back from you,
Best regards,