[Board] [ol3-dev] CLAs for OpenLayers

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 14:43:00 PDT 2014

Board, and Andrea, whom I know, is dealing with lower named issues on
daily bases, how shall I answer questions lower?

IMHO, digitally singed CLAs are no issue for me, as long as there is
infrastructure for doing it (we do not have one)

Can we grant read access to dropbox folder or is svn access enough?

Jachym