[Board] Proposal: sponsoring LocationTech Tour 2014

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jun 11 10:37:43 PDT 2014

Folks,

I also spoke at a location tech event here in the SF area.  I would be
supportive of a $2K sponsorship participation, and I would like to see us
encourage speaker participation from OSGeo projects, something I know
Andrew has been supportive of.

Best regards,
Frank

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:42 AM, Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com