[Board] OSGeo involvement in οfficial project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 04:47:51 PDT 2014

Thanks Dimitris, your insights and comments are valuable.

Maria,
I think I have missed the beginning of this email thread and am not
clear about what specifically is being requested of OSGeo and what is
the value OSGeo will be providing?
Is OSGeo being asked for co-sponsorship? Commitment in the form of man
hours? Or maybe just a "We like the idea of this proposal" letter?

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager