[Board] OSGeo involvement in οfficial project

Posta Maria 10001262 at polimi.it
Fri Mar 14 15:24:29 PDT 2014

In my opinion we could ask other organizations (like for instance OGC) which policy they have. I see that OGC acts also as partner in some projects ( see for instance here http://www.thegigasforum.eu/project/partners.html . It means that they have already thought about that topic, considering pros and cons (at least this is my supposition). Probably it is better if these pieces of information are directly requested by a Director instead of me.
Many thanks.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus
Politecnico di Milano

NASA World Wind Virtual Globe Technology Webinar
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/604781066

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" Co-chair
OSGeo Charter Member
ICA - OSGeo Lab Network Advisory Board Member
SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336
Cel. +39-328-0023867