[Board] f2f preparations: facilitator

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:32:54 PST 2015

Arnulf and Gert-Jan - thanks for the support and encouragement.

Right now (as you can well imagine) board members have been exceeding what
we expect of them as volunteers. I expect to spend much of January getting
organized for the face to face meeting, but we will need to work around
everyones limited availability until early January.

Setting up a facilitator is something that needs to be done in advance -
which is the reason I would like to ask for any recommendations/research.

--
Jody Garnett