[Board] Kicking off Elections 2015 process

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Jul 28 05:10:07 PDT 2015

Hello,

I agreed with Massimimiano as well, but, indeed, need discussion. My main
concern is that Local chapter board are busy to manage local chapter which is
quiet a lot of work. If you ask to hte board to get involved in OSGeo Board we
will get less than a part time board.

However I agreed with Jedd that keeping a strong link between OSGeo board and
Local chapter board is realy important and we should find a way to keep its
link strong enought.

Y.
PS : I keep reading almost all discussion thread even if I don't talk so much.
:)