[Board] sponsorship proposals

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Nov 23 23:37:57 PST 2015

Hi Jody,

If you ask my opinion: there is no need to worry about number of
employees, which is why I proposed OptionB (1).  As I mentioned earlier,
my company sponsors another association at the same price point as Esri
- there is nothing wrong with this, in fact, it benefits both of us.

However I'm only one voice, I am sure you get better feedback from your
phone conversations with the sponsors.  Please proceed with however you
wish.  At this point, since past sponsors haven't been invoiced since
2011, anything is better than nothing.

Thanks,

-jeff

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_2015_Sponsorship