[Board] update on ICA relationship

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Oct 30 09:29:32 PDT 2015

I think people are talking if g4a is a commitee of osegeo or not. But what
ica think? Does ica think g4a is a committee of ica? How do they want to
handle this partnership with osgeo?
What id thei vision for the future? Improving numbers of labs, work on
quality (sort of incubation for labs?)

So what is the concrete ica point of view on g4a apart of sharing of
principle of enabling gis to all the world?

This is my question  maybe you addressed in your meeting.

Maxi