[Board] OSGeo Student awards for FOSS4G Seoul

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Tue Sep 8 04:42:25 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I'm confused now. I understood GeoCat sponsored the student award(s) and OSGEO sponsored academic awards targeted at professors etc involved in education. I think it doesn't make much sense to spend 1500€ from GeoCat on this at the moment since there is to much confusion IMHO.
Thanks,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler