[Board] next board meeting

Maria Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Apr 12 01:11:31 PDT 2016

Dear Directors,
might I ask you also to decide about who is signing MoU for G4A in case
of national or regional associations or organisations. We have to decide
it in order to sign a MoU with GITTA which is a Swiss Consortium of
Univesities. I already spoke about that with Venka and Helena, who are
involved in the G4A Board. Many thanks.
Cheers.
Maria

Il 12/04/2016 01:20, Jody Garnett ha scritto:
> I must pass on my apologizes for thursday's board meeting, will be on
> IRC prior to the meeting by will have to leave early.
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2016-4-14
>
> I had one important thing to get out of the meeting:
>
> - What is going on with the 2016 strategic plan? Helena and myself
> have a foss4gna presentation on this subject and it would be great to
> report progress against the plan, rather than progress towards having
> a plan.
>
> And two status updates:
>
> - GeoNode codebase has been donated to OSGeo (yay!) and the leadership
> team is wrestling with OSGeo contribution agreements - and has asked
> if we would be willing to use (and pay for) a service called docusign.
> Please see #2363 <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/2363> for
> background reading.
>
> - The incubation committee has rebranded Labs as Community Projects
> <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Projects>- and would love
> a hand getting the word out.
> --
> Jody Garnett

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS AB; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it