[Board] next board meeting

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 02:00:35 PDT 2016

Dear Maria,

Thank you for this update. My humble suggestion is that all MoUs for G4A (global, national or regional associations or organisations) should be through OSGeo Board. G4A AB can recommend any MoUs etc but the final decision should be OSGeo Board.  Helena as the main G4A contact for the Board can provide any inputs as needed for any MoUs.

It will good to share the MoU planned with GIITA as a OSGeo Wiki page so Board members can comment and make any changes needed. Thanks for your efforts to expand our collaborations with like minded organisations globally.

Best wishes,

Suchith