[Board] next board meeting

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Apr 12 03:05:21 PDT 2016

Hi Maria,

I have added this to the Board meeting agenda at [1].
The GITTA website is at [2].

Maria, if you already have a draft of the MoU please
post it on the list (or give us a link to access the draft).

If I remember correctly, Helena was requested to be
the liaison between G4A Advisory Board and the OSGeo Board
and she can kindly agreed.

I think that MoU's that are closely related to the G4A (OSGeo
Educational Outreach) can signed by Helena in her capacity as
VP, OSGeo after approval from the OSGeo Board.

Best

Venka

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2016-4-14
[2] http://www.gitta.info/website/en/html/index.html