[Board] Request to add Pakistan Local Chapter to the "In Formation" page

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Apr 25 23:55:52 PDT 2016

Hi Munir Ahmad,

Thank you for staring up the OSGeo Local Chapter in Pakistan
and informing us about your mission and activities,

The information you have provided is adequate and I see that
you have already added the Pakistan Chapter Link to [1].

Members of your Chapter may also be interested in the Geo4All
initiative [2] which is the educational outreach of OSGeo Foundation.

If you need any other information from us, let us know.

Best

Venka

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Local_Chapters