[Board] updating about the foundation web page

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Feb 3 16:59:57 PST 2016

quick thoughts on the Goals

"encourage open geospatial education through participation in open
geospatial projects;"
could be changed to

"encourage open geospatial education by leveraging foundation projects;"

the two bullets below could be

- actively engage with the likeminded communities and organziations;
- enable communication and cooperation between OSGeo communities;

concised as

- actively engage with the likeminded communities and organziations
    to promote inter-community communication and collaborations;

Best

Venka