[Board] updating about the foundation web page

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Feb 3 19:01:28 PST 2016

On 2/4/2016 11:06 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:
> How about one of these:
> a) "educational outreach championing open education curriculum development
> covering participation and use of open-source geospatial"
>
> b) "educational outreach championing participation and use of open-source
> geospatial and the development of an open education curriculum"
>
> Longer but perhaps more clear?
b) sounds better to me, perhaps "curriculum" could be changed to "contents".
Please, also consider third choice below;

c) "educational outreach championing participation in the use of open-source
geospatial and the development of an open education contents"

> the two bullets below could be
>> - actively engage with the likeminded communities and organziations;
>> - enable communication and cooperation between OSGeo communities;
>>
>> concised as
>>
>> - actively engage with the likeminded communities and organziations
>>     to promote inter-community communication and collaborations;

I see the logic in keeping it as two separate bullets.
"between" could be changed to "amongst" in the second bullet to
two or more communities.

- enable communication and cooperation amongst OSGeo communities;

Best

Venka