[Board] 2016 strategy

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Sat Feb 20 16:58:11 PST 2016

Maxi,

do you plan to provide the link to the google OSGeo Strategy draft document to charter members so that they understand the questionaire?
(I just fixed some typos, but did not change anything)

It may also be useful to provide a sample questionaire with example of some answers - on the first reading I was not sure
what is meant by outcome, action, indicators etc.

I hope we will get good feedback from charter members,

Helena