[Board] hangout / work party reminder

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:05:36 PST 2016

Hi Jody,
It is a valid concern that actions should only be allocated for tasks
that have backing to complete them.

Maybe allow read-only access to the community, and provide community
with ability to add comments on the document, or comments via an email list?

Cheers, Cameron

PS, I do like your early draft in the wiki that you have shared.