[Board] Application for funding QGIS Codesprint/Developers meeting - QGIS HackFest, Girona

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Mar 17 07:29:38 PDT 2016

Thanks Steven for this email.

I have asked for a regulation of funding code sprint in order to make it
fair but it looks it didn't found any interest.

*I motion to stop funding sprint code / ackathon /etc until a proper
procedure is in place.*

Of course, I volunteer to give my time to participate in a task force to
design the procedure.

Best,
Maxi

*Massimiliano Cannata*