[Board] hangout tomorrow

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:51:21 PDT 2016

We ended up discussing:
- purchase of font for updated osgeo logos - they look great in svn
- geocat and boundless sponsorship press releases
- incubation list working on "community project" to replace former "labs"
- strategic plan circulating the plan and soliciting feedback from
membership list
- upcoming presentations

--
Jody Garnett