[Board] feedback on Loomio

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Sep 14 21:18:31 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Thanks to Jeff and Vincent for expressing their concerns about
the use of loomio for board discussions and voting.

I am still learning the ropes of loomio. However, if there is no way
of setting loomio to receive comments from non-board members
(without them having to appy to 'join' the discussions), it would be
better that all discussion take place on the board ML and loomio
used only to record the voting.

Best

Venka