[Board] Support for the FOSS4G-SOTM-Argentina Code Sprint

Malena Libman malena.libman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 05:48:44 PDT 2017

Hi OSGeo Board,

Can someone from the Board please let me know if our code sprint funding
request (submitted to the OSGeo Board here on 27 March
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2017-March/010158.html) was
received?  We submitted it well in advance so that it could be tackled in
the next OSGeo Board meeting.  Thank you,

- the FOSS4G-SOTM-AR 2017 organizing committee