[Board] FOSS4G 2017 AGM

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 14:00:14 PDT 2017

> > Just like when we did a budget, not every one is signed up to this board
> list. Can I recommend sending your email individually to committee chairs,
> project officers, etc…

Actually there is one projects mailing list (possibly private?) that goes
only to project leads, it is *just* for things like this that affect all
the projects.

> that would be my next step, but I just checked and we (osgeo) have 268(!)
> mailing lists, so I will just post a request to sign up for AGM lightning
> talk / report on OSGeo discuss and see whether that would cover most of the
> activities.

Yes that is a lot of mailing lists, I was more thinking about contacting
these people: http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/board_and_
officers.html

I could not find a list of osgeo chapter reps to contact -
http://www.osgeo.org/content/chapters/index.html

There is also the wiki, https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Contacts, but it is
alarmingly out of date.